The following letters and forms will be helpful in administering SRE at local government schools:
Letters sent by the school
- Template letter for SRE preferences. This letter is designed to be distributed by the school to parents/caregivers to clarify SRE enrolment options Download. A Memorandum to school principals accompanied this form to explain how it is to be used to clarify SRE enrolment procedures Download Memorandum
Letters sent to the school
- Letter to schools for combined arrangements and cross authorisation (filled out by providers) Combined Arrangements for SRE in 2016
- Letter for combined arrangements using one or more teachers employed by a board (filled out by providers) Download
- Sample letter to classroom teacher – template for a letter from the SRE teacher to the classroom teacher.
- Sample letter to parents – template for a letter from the SRE teacher to the parents/carers of children in their class.